Fast as the wind.
All of our bots are hosted on a premium cloud environment and make use of the SSD to the fullest. Enabling them to process trade offers in a snap. Each bot instance has its own dedicated resources.
Setup within seconds.
After we have received your payment, your bot is instantly setup and ready to use. A friend request will be sent to you, make sure to accept this in order to receive important notifications and send chat commands.
Customize every bit of your bot to make it truly unique. From the name, profile description and the game its playing to custom chat messages and commands and much more!
Specifically for Team Fortress 2.
Our bots are specifically made for trading Team Fortress 2 items. Not only are they able to trade, but they are also able to craft metal so your customers will always have change. In addition, we also keep track of the current Mann Co. Supply Crate Key by analyzing the market's supply & demand. You can use this automatic key value in your bot, so you will never get less metal when keys are dropping. All bots have a guaranteed backpack space of 800 slots, additional slots can be added upon request.
Other games and Steam items compatibility coming soon!
A bot that listens to you.
Yeah! We mean it, you are the boss now. You can control your bot from literally anywhere: through our robust control panel on your desktop or even on your mobile phone or through the Steam chat when you need to make some quick changes. You can even use the REST API to communicate with your bot.
Thanks to the great service SteamRep.com is offering, we can integrate their fraud prevention service into our bots. We make sure that the bots do some background checks first before they accept the trade. This is for your own safety, since trading with scammers is prohibited and is bannable. All private profiles are unable to trade with the bots as well.
If your bot ever fails for whatever reason, it will restart itself and get back to work where it left off. Our engineers will get notified immediately and make sure that this will not happen again, by start working on a patch.
We love encryption.
Oh man, we love it so much that pretty much everything is encrypted. Do you see that HTTPS in your URL-bar? We are aware that your data is valuable and we do everything we can to keep it safe. Additionally, we never store passwords and payment information on our servers, these are all handled by trusted third-parties, such as Steam, Stripe and PayPal.
Oh no, the bot does not have any stock left! Some people like to stay up-to-date at all times, for those we send out notifications to your e-mail, your Steam account and even Pushbullet. Through the control panel you can configure what notifications you would like to receive and where. For the developers out there, we also offer webhooks!
We offer a powerful API where you can retrieve information about your bot and command your bot. For example, you can do automated cash trading by commanding your bot to send the item(s) to your customer after they have paid. On top of that we also offer webhooks, so your application will always be up-to-date of what is happening to your bot.
Cancel at any time.
We know that cancelling a service can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Luckily, you can cancel your bot at any time right through your control panel. When you cancel your bot, we make sure that all your items are returned to you, before we reset your bot. Are you experiencing problems? We stand by every day to assist you.
Full list of features.
In no particular order.
- 14 days money back guarantee
- Hosted on premium cloud servers
- SSD and 1 Gbit/s connection
- Instant setup after payment
- Fully managed
- Cash Shop, sell and buy items for real world money
- Automatic Mann Co. Supply Crate Key value
- 800 (or more) free backpack slots
- Online webbased control panel
- Extensive statistics
- SteamRep.com integration
- Self-recovery mechanism
- 100% SSL
- Notifications via Steam, email and Pushbullet
- RESTful API
- Well-written API documentation
- Accept donations / overpay / escrow trades or disallow them
- Sell specific items in the bot's backpack
- Buy specific items
- Automatically invite users to your Steam group after a successful trade
- Trade offer feedback for the users (the bot will explain why their tradeoffer was declined)
- Customize the name of the game the bot is "playing"
- User-friendly deposit and withdrawal system
- TF2 item banking
- Scrap banking
- Automatic renewal (disabled by default)
- Automatic restocking
- Automatic metal crafting
- Automatically crafts unique weapons into metal
- Automatic backpack.tf listing manager
- Multiple bots on one account
- Prepaid credit
- Full trade offer history log
- Full activity log
- Ability to modify the bot's Steam profile
- Access to the bot's Backpack.tf account
- Chat commands
- Priority support, response within 24 hours on business days
- Live chat support (not via Steam chat)