What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website and how do we use it?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter a few details to help you with your experience, below you can find a list of information we collect from you and why:
- Your public Steam data — We use the Steam platform and your public Steam data to offer our services.
- Your email address — We use your email address only for communication purposes, for example when your subscription is about to expire or a confirmation of your order.
- Your Steam trade offer link — We use your Steam trade offer link to send you trade offers through the Steam platform.
- Your IP address — We use your IP address only for logging purposes and to identify possible alternative accounts.
- Your mobile phone number — We only use and store this to recover your account if you have two-factor authentication enabled.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
For more information regarding cookies, please click here.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Last updated 30th April 2018