Bot.tf is powering off...
Bot.tf became a project that unexpectedly became incredibly successful, for that I will be forever grateful. However, with all the great things this came with, it also came with a big burden, one where it made me constantly live fear. Hosting so many items for your customers is a big responsibility, not to mention, I think we all agree that this service is in the "grey area" when it comes to Steam's ToS, meaning they can shut me down at any moment.
Besides, I'm no longer interested in this project, nor do I have much time nowadays to be able to actively maintain this project.
- Bot.tf will close down on the 1st of January 2021
- Credit top-up has been disabled
- You can no longer renew for after the 1st of January
- Pre-orders have been disabled (remaining pre-orders will still be delivered)
- Account credit will be refunded, conditions apply:
- Minimum of 5 euros;
- You must have used your account credit in the past 30 days;
- A PayPal or IBAN-bank account is required.
- Unused subscription time (after the 1st of January 2021) will be refunded. Months are rounded down to whole months. Example: if you have 2.6 months left of your bot subscription after the 1st of January, 2 months will be refunded. (PayPal or IBAN-bank account is required).
- Bot.tf will NOT be sold or be open-sourced
- Bot.tf (the domain) will NOT be sold
How can I request a refund?
Refunds for subscriptions can be requested AFTER the 1st of January until the 15th using support tickets.
Refunds for account credit can be requested NOW using support tickets.
Refunds can only be issued to a PayPal account or IBAN-bank account. If paid using TF2 keys, keys will be refunded instead.
Thank you for joining me on this journey.